Mindset is a topic that comes up quite a bit in the Making the Maven Facebook Group, so this Maven Mini was inspired by everyone in that community! Get ready you guys! I have gathered 8 tips from the members of the community on how you can smash that inner critic. Let’s get started!
- Amy loves essential oils and I couldn’t agree more. I use them in my office every day! They are a great mood lifter and can really help you focus.
- Lisa talks about the importance of setting intentions and goals for yourself, on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. This is a great way to help you keep on track and a great way to stay focused on the long-term.
- Use Mantras.
- Detach yourself from the outcome. Fabulous mindset advice from Sharline! You don’t always have control over the outcome, so let it go. Remember, you can only control the actions you take.
- Observing how you’re feeling without judgment! Understand why you feel the way you do. Feelings are real, so you need to take the time to understand what exactly is going on. Thanks again for some fabulous advice, Sharline!
- Take time to meditate! Yes! Thanks to Jill for this tip.
- Amy C. recommends using music to help get out of a bad mood. Play your favorite song!
- Final tip is from Laura! Stay action oriented. Go one step at a time and take things slow if you need to.
Don’t forget to pop on over to our free Facebook community!